The Limey Files, Tofu backwards, and an apology

ITEM: Pilot Tracked, Lost Giant UFO Over London in 1957

“I was only a lieutenant and very much aware of the gravity of the situation. I felt very much like a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest,” he said.

ITEM: 4,100 lb Dried Tofu Sets World Record

Workers spent more than 38 hours to make this giant piece of dried tofu. It has set the Guinness World Record for the largest piece of dried tofu in the world.

ITEM: We’re really, really sorry we haven’t been updating. It turns out that the only thing more distracting than trying to buy a house is succeeding at buying a house and moving into it.

But we’re totally ready to start updating again.
We’ve even got two episode halfway done already!
Also, what’s with those giant floating words in Fringe?
They should call that show “Font”.

10 Comments »

1. Plutor Said,

October 31, 2008 @ 5:59 am

The big floating words in Fringe remind me of the much better done opening credits of Panic Room.

2. Izzie Said,

October 31, 2008 @ 2:20 pm

HA! I actually started an X-Files/Fringe comparison blog. I haven’t updated it with the latest ep of Fringe yet, but I’ve got episodes 1-5 on there. http://www.theinfringementfiles.com/

I like it. But its no X-Files.

I miss this site. Update soon!

3. Ashley Said,

October 31, 2008 @ 5:30 pm

Yay!

4. Chel Said,

November 1, 2008 @ 10:15 am

“The Infringement Files” Love it! I remember when the ad came on and it said, “If you loved The X-Files…” and I, the classic fangirl started talking to the TV, “I like The X-Files!” Though Fringe isn’t even close, it’s good in a modern way :)

And I’m excited for updates!

5. Esmeralda Said,

November 2, 2008 @ 12:04 pm

Hell yeah. That’s great that you kids found a home- it’s about time!
    What part of town did you find a place in? Is it awesome?

I wait with baited breath for your next installment.

6. Heather Said,

November 2, 2008 @ 11:56 pm

Oh yay! I was seriously getting worried. Wonderful to hear about the house, btw. Congratulations!

Can’t wait for the next update!

7. It's Raining Florence Henderson Said,

November 3, 2008 @ 2:53 pm

More like Cringe, amirite?!

8. goshling Said,

November 7, 2008 @ 5:19 pm

FONT! Brilliant, Secretariat!

I watched Fringe up until the guy who was hearing the voices, and I’m over it. The most interesting thing was the annoying floating letters.
    The inFRINGEment files is full of awesome, but not enough to make me want to watch any more Fringe :(

Anyway, I’ve been pimping Mulder’s Big Adventure around my local community so stop making me look dorkier than I am actually am and get some fresh meat^Wcontent on here!

9. Calraigh Said,

November 24, 2008 @ 6:11 pm

YUSSSSS!

I kind of wish you were like human snails and we wouldn’t ever have to worry about you finding a fixed abode. Slightly uncomfortable I know but at least we’d have regular updates.

So glad you’re back!
    FONT is possibly the best name ever. Ever. Ever ever.

10. marshan Said,

March 30, 2009 @ 7:51 am

FONT hells yea urrite

….okay that’s just a lame attempt lol

Infringement you go! hahaha