Man are we busy right now

Mulder’s Big Adventure is a little sidetracked right now, and we feel terrible about that, so sorry for the big delay between updates. Right now, we’re pretty heavily distracted by Josh and Angela’s Big House Purchasing Adventure, but we’ll try to get another episode up soon.

Two things:

1. Movie. Will try to talk about it soon as well. It was good. It was not perfect.
1b. Beard!
1c. Googling is something that would normally happen before proposing a specific and highly experimental treatment, Dr. Scully.

2. Bigfoot. I guess they caught him? I don’t know.

14 Comments »

1. Ashley Said,

August 17, 2008 @ 11:38 pm

Thanks for the update, and I’m sure we all understand, even if we aren’t necessarily happy about it.

Also, amendment to 1b: Scratchy Beard!

2. Calraigh Said,

August 18, 2008 @ 5:00 pm

OMG I’m so relieved! I thought you guys were gone the way of Dakota Whitney!

Yes, it wasn’t perfect, AT ALL. But still, I loved it. And went to see it 6 times with lots of non-Philes who all( ok 2 of them were ‘meh’) loved it.

1. Bed scene. o-oh my, my gawwd..

2. Scully utters the ”L” word. And no, not in the ”I always wanted to jump Reyes’ bones” sense.

3.The ”Google Incident” is unspeakable. It was a scene for people who reach orgasm by printing and clicking buttons. I really can’t talk about it without punching people.

4. Scully and Father Joe scene where she comes to ask him what he meant was amazing. As was the scene where she starts the stem cell treatments. Also, Gillian Anderson? Mother of holy fuck what the hell is she on because I want it. Does she sit in a freezer at night? Hold her breath in brine while she sleeps? Get submerged in some sort of preservative gas? She looks great, is what I’m saying.

5. Last scene. The mwah. I cried a little .Ok, a lot. Then I went home and had a dream about David Duchovny doing…things to me.

Please Blog Soon. I don’t care if you do it from a cardboard box in between abodes, this is my S.O.S.

P.s I do actually hope the whole house thing is working out. I know from experience it’s maybe the most anger-inducing thing in the whole world apart from Paris Hilton and Season 9.

kthnxbai

3. Esmeralda aka BAM, motherfucker. Said,

August 18, 2008 @ 6:23 pm

I saw that thing about bigfoot.

Lolz.

They have a website. It’s full of absurd awesomeness.

Good luck hunting, we’ll be here when you’re done, waiting in mournful dispair and abject worshipfulness.

4. B. Said,

August 18, 2008 @ 7:10 pm

My favourite part of the Google Incident was when Scully moved her cursor to click on the “Google Search” button instead of just hitting the enter key like normal people do. Learn to internet, sheesh!

5. Chel Said,

August 18, 2008 @ 7:14 pm

Then I went home and had a dream about David Duchovny doing…things to me. LOL–Calraigh. You ain’t the only one. Hah, I love how you said that.

Thanks for the update! WIsh you both luck!

Looking forward to more updates! :)

6. Found this, thought of you two Said,

August 18, 2008 @ 9:20 pm

7. That's what she Said,

August 18, 2008 @ 10:28 pm

OMG I love that comic.

8. Nate Said,

August 19, 2008 @ 7:23 am

Best of luck w/the House Purchasing Adventure. Quick word of advice: don’t buy it if you see Ed Asner and Lily Tomlin stalking around.

9. The Proprietors Said,

August 19, 2008 @ 7:36 am

[Josh] Heh. Thanks for understanding, folks.

But they said it was really roomy!

10. Calraigh Said,

August 22, 2008 @ 9:42 pm

That comic strip is fucking award-winning. How long has that been out? So funny. I can’t stop laughing, even though it makes me cry a little inside.

Chel- I’m glad you appreciate the sentiment! Sentiment is not an emotion I’d associate with the *ahem* feeling I have for Mr. Duchovny though. That’s more like blind, rabid, feral, roaring lust. Oh, my word, that’s enough out of me…

11. Calraigh Said,

August 22, 2008 @ 9:46 pm

B- I’m glad we’ve established a shorthand for speaking the unspeakable and decided to refer to said unspeakableness as, ‘The Google Incident’. I mean, we could also call it the ‘The Google Affair’ or more inscrutably, ‘The Google View’ or even, ‘The Maltese Google’ but I think we all get the picture.

Glad to be of service though, despite the fact that I wish *sob* we didn’t have to refer to it at all.

12. Esmeralda Said,

August 26, 2008 @ 9:37 pm

I guess it was a good call for me to post that comic! I’d never seen it before that one, but once I did see it, I had to stop and read backwards for… an absurd length of time. Just like when I found Wil Wheton’s blog.
    A nerd, but somehow still not entirely in the loop.
    lol

13. That's what she Said,

August 27, 2008 @ 11:00 pm

Bad Blood anyone?

14. The Proprietors Said,

August 28, 2008 @ 7:21 am

[Angela] So now that “Draven” vampiricly assaulted a 4-year old girl, will that 4-year old girl feel compelled to hang around with red-headed witches and charming english dudes with perpetually dirty glasses?

RSS feed for comments on this post · TrackBack URI